Skip to content ↓

SEND Related Complaints

If you wish to complain about our school’s SEN support including complaints that the school has not provided the support required by your child’s SEN education, health and care (EHC) plan. Please follow the steps below. Move on to the next step if your complaint is not resolved.

  1. Talk to the school’s special educational needs co-ordinator (SENCO) Miss Kristina Buckley.
  2. Follow the school’s complaints procedure.
  3. Complain to the Education Funding Agency as our school is an academy.

There’s a different process if you disagree with a decision your local authority has made about an EHC plan. Please speak to Miss Buckley (SENCO) regarding this process.