Behaviour Expectations and Rewards
Our School Rules
Courtesy: To be respectful and polite to everyone.
Care: To care for everyone and everything.
Concentration: To give our best at all times.
Good behaviour is rewarded and praised at our school including Rights Respecting behaviour. Our staff actively look for good behaviour and praise and reward in the following ways:
- Positive praise
- Text message/phone call home to parents/ carers
- Dojos (linked to houses)
- Achievement Award
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills Award
- 3Cs Award for Courtesy, Care and Concentration
- Appreciation Award
- Rights Respecting Hero Award
- Hot Chocolate with the Head
- Annual Awards Evening invitation
- Attendance Awards
What behaviour have you been rewarded for?