Welcome to St. Ann's Church of England Primary School. We are here to nurture and care for the children in a Christian atmosphere. We place the child and the family at the centre of our work and with parents provide a safe, ordered and stimulating education for children aged four to eleven. We ask for high standards of behaviour and work from all our children and we encourage them to develop a caring attitude towards others at all times.
Our school motto is: Courtesy, Care and Concentration. These are our 3Cs.
Our School Aims
In order to achieve our Mission Statement at Rainhill St Ann's Church of England Primary School, we are aiming to:
- Achieve the best that we can in everything we do and learn as much as we can;
- Respect others and ourselves and celebrate that we are all different and special in the family of St Ann's;
- Be proud of ourselves and enjoy the success of others;
- Respect and care for God's Creation;
- Follow the examples of Jesus;
- Understand how to be healthy and safe;
- Be confident enough to explore possibilities and opportunities and not to be afraid to make mistakes;
- Take an active part in all aspects of school life and to show good manners and kindness at all times;
- Work in a well equipped, child centred learning environment with committed and caring staff;
- Work closely with our parents, governors, the local community and the church.
On 1st August 2015, St Ann's converted to an academy as part of a Multi Academy Trust with St Mary and St Thomas Church of England Primary School in St Helens. Visit our academy website at http://www.three-saints.org.uk.
We hope that you find the information that you require about our School. If you need any further information or would like paper copies (free of charge) of any of the information on this website, please do not hesitate to contact our school office:
Phone: 0151 426 5869