Welcome to St. Ann's Church of England Primary School. We are here to nurture and care for the children in a Christian atmosphere. We place the child and the family at the centre of our work and with parents provide a safe, ordered and stimulating education for children aged four to eleven. We ask for high standards of behaviour and work from all our children and we encourage them to develop a caring attitude towards others at all times.
Our school motto is: Courtesy, Care and Concentration. These are our 3Cs.
Our School Aims
In order to achieve our Mission Statement at Rainhill St Ann's Church of England Primary School, we are aiming to:
- Achieve the best that we can in everything we do and learn as much as we can;
- Respect others and ourselves and celebrate that we are all different and special in the family of St Ann's;
- Be proud of ourselves and enjoy the success of others;
- Respect and care for God's Creation;
- Follow the examples of Jesus;
- Understand how to be healthy and safe;
- Be confident enough to explore possibilities and opportunities and not to be afraid to make mistakes;
- Take an active part in all aspects of school life and to show good manners and kindness at all times;
- Work in a well equipped, child centred learning environment with committed and caring staff;
- Work closely with our parents, governors, the local community and the church.
On 1st August 2015, St Ann's converted to an academy as part of a Multi Academy Trust with St Mary and St Thomas Church of England Primary School in St Helens. Visit our academy website at http://www.three-saints.org.uk.